New accounts are not allowed to post to the forum, please wait a few days before contributing.

Forums » Issues » jeremyniles and meridian3224

These two users have consistently downvoted nearly every suggestion that I make. They both came to this site, blocked me immediately, and then mass downvoted my suggestions (and have continued to do so even though I have blocked them both). I suspect that there may be some sort of connection between the two accounts. Has anyone else encountered issues with them, or is this a targeted attack against me?
well, by first, i only downvote your casting suggestion because you are a troll of the site with your other account Lordhyperbreath, all that i do is downvote your casting suggestion and upvote every other casting suggestion, to make this page to be fair.
ALL THAT I DO IS TO DOWNVOTE MARTIANMANHUNTER02 CASTING SUGGESTION AND UPVOTE EVERY OTHER CASTING SUGGESTION.
I don't run lordhyperbreath. And you have, in essence, just admitted to being a troll. What you are doing is not fair. You are doing exactly what you falsely claim to be fighting.
are you serius? you run Lordhyperbreath, i make that on you, because you downvote every other casting suggestion, so i am only the Lordhyperbreath of every other user of this page
ALL THAT I DO IS TO DOWNVOTE MARTIANMANHUNTER02 CASTING SUGGESTION AND UPVOTE EVERY OTHER CASTING SUGGESTION.

Sounds exactly like what a troll with a vendetta does.
False. I do not hate you, you have a good casting suggestion at least, but you use your second account to upvote inmediatilly your casting suggestion, i do not want vendetta i only claim for justice to a troll like you
No, I'm not serius. I'm serious. And the simple fact is that I don't run lordhyperbreath. I know the guy who does (spoiler alert: he isn't me). You would know this if you were actually paying attention to what's been going on. You are not the "Lordhyperbreath of every other user of this page", you're just some a-hole who likes to beat down on a user who it seems to be popular to hate. I'm just an opinionated user who has people that agree with a lot of my suggestions. You are the real troll here.
No, I'm pretty sure that you're just mad that I didn't like any of your suggestions. You've only made 10 suggestions and all of them without fail have been trash, and I have voted accordingly (and many other users agree with me, as the ratios show). So don't pretend that this isn't personal, because all evidence points to the contrary.
really? let me think, no i am not the troll, because i only make that to you
You have provided no support for that statement. In fact, you have given plenty of evidence to the contrary. Just because you say something does not make it true. The onus is on you to prove your assertion, but every time that I ask you to do that you only provide anecdotes and dance around the subject. That is not the behavior of someone who is right, that is the behavior of an insincere troll who has no evidence to back up the false claims to mask your true intentions. In this thread alone:
for me does not matters if you are agree with my casting suggestions, it's my opinion. this is not personal , i only use 2 accounts like you, i only use this 2 accounts to downvote your casting suggestion and upvote other casting suggestion
well, by first, i only downvote your casting suggestion because you are a troll of the site with your other account Lordhyperbreath, all that i do is downvote your casting suggestion and upvote every other casting suggestion, to make this page to be fair.

You admit here to mass-downvoting my suggestions and you provide nothing to substantiate your claims.

You do that again here. This is a straight up confession.
do you want to talk about behavior? You, a troll, what are my intentions supposed to be and what proof would you have about it?
for me does not matters if you are agree with my casting suggestions, it's my opinion. this is not personal , i only use 2 accounts like you, i only use this 2 accounts to downvote your casting suggestion and upvote other casting suggestion

So you admit to using 2 accounts? And you admit to using these 2 accounts exclusively to downvote all of my suggestions? And you still provide nothing to substantiate your position? I rest my case. You have, in essence proven yourself to be a troll.
do you want to talk about behavior? You, a troll, what are my intentions supposed to be and what proof would you have about it?
Yes exactly, only your casting suggestions
Your intentions are exactly what you just admitted them to be. You admitted to using 2 accounts to troll me and you have utterly failed to justify your BS claims. I have also observed cases of people getting personal and using some flimsy excuse to cover it up. Based on how you've presented yourself, that is the most logical conclusion.
Yes exactly, only your casting suggestions

You prove my point yet again. I'm not even going to stop you at this point. Keep digging yourself into your own grave, troll. This site will be better off without people like you.