New accounts are not allowed to post to the forum, please wait a few days before contributing.

Forums » Questions » Is This Site Cringe?

This website was created for us to add stories that connect with everyone like Marvel, Star Wars, DC, and others. I make stories just to entertain and share my favorite franchises, and I do it all for fun.

But I have a fear that the whole internet will look at this website and call it cringe. There are cringey things about it but is it and will that be the case?
I make stories & cast to solve problems in our world.
Honestly, to some people they might call it cringe. Though personally, this site was made for creative minds and people like us to create things either within the world of DC, Horror, Marvel, regardless of any fandom we're all in. This site was made for people to entertain people with different ideas, storylines, casts for characters and the rest goes on.

So, shortly to some yes. Though to us, no.
If people who aren't interested call it cringe I'd say that's a lot cringier than simply minding their own business.
Respectfully, I don’t think they’d care about this website. So no, I don’t think it would be the case.