New accounts are not allowed to post to the forum, please wait a few days before contributing.

Forums » Issues » Troll alert

As many of the users on this site know, a user from Mexico most commonly known as fguerrero has been using a number of clone accounts including, but not limited to francis79, alfaro00, destroyer, skinnerspinner, damonestudios6, arturo62, perez2, user_francis, ernest074, ernestodaniel, lanternben, francis79, reyes1, fabian00, tannerboy95, joshvazquez, beastkacchan, captainulises, danielcalletano, lightnumber, and likely many more in order to boost his whitewashed casting suggestions on anime stories (particularly Naruto, My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, and Akame Ga Kill!) and undermine all others. If you want to help keep the voting system in this website fair, I recommend that you block his accounts.
As far as i know, some of his clone accounts like lanternben, lightnumber, danielcalletano, ernestodaniel, greenlanteritachi03, itachigreenlantern, captainulises and joshvazquez are already deleted. Plus, i don't think tannerboy95 is one of them since he's fully from the US and not Mexico (although if you look at his casting history, he's somewhat of a troll too).
This is exactly why I don't make stories related to anime now.
Hey, how do we find and block these accounts?
You can click on the name(s) of the account(s) and it should show a button that says "block user." You can also block them from your stories by clicking the button that says "edit story", scroll down and it gives you the option to block whichever users you want from your story and remove all of their votes and casting suggestions along with it. Blocking the user will not remove the suggestions and votes from your story unless you add them to the blocked list on your individual story.

Also, fguerrero has three more accounts: usertv, anonymity, and connor5.
https://www.mycast.io/talent/pizzamaguire/images He has also been sabotaging thepizzamaguire's profile images.