New accounts are not allowed to post to the forum, please wait a few days before contributing.

Forums » Issues » 18040 has to be stopped right now

The now infamous pantherranger (originally User_18040) has to be stopped as he downvotes actor he hates (that are some good people) and it gets repetitive fast, being with the forcez cult, hating the beetles for no exact reason and being on the side of antoniocratchjr and other infamous trolls. And when we criticize him for his actions he wants to lash back at people for no exact reason showing he cannot take the slightest of criticism and he’s a radical amber heard supporter/simp. I advise you to block him if you don’t want him messing with your stories
The now infamous pantherranger (originally User_18040) has to be stopped as he downvotes actor he hates (that are some good people) and it gets repetitive fast, being with the forcez cult, hating the beetles for no exact reason and being on the side of antoniocratchjr and other infamous trolls. And when we criticize him for his actions he wants to lash back at people for no exact reason showing he cannot take the slightest of criticism and he’s a radical amber heard supporter/simp. I advise you to block him if you don’t want him messing with your stories

Yeah the dude downvoted my choice for Mystique. Like what the ****, if you dont like the choice then get out.

(You are probably gonna hate me for this, but...) *Beatles
But yeah. He hates me and Batjat a LOT. I'm sure he blocked me.
Plus, he verbally attacked me in private messages once over me campaigning for Justice for Johnny Depp. He sweared at me and said how my views were wrong, etc. This is a very sensitive subject for me, and I told him many times, but he didn't listen. I want more people to know about this guy, so they can avoid him.
Keithgordon01 is on 18040's side as well