New accounts are not allowed to post to the forum, please wait a few days before contributing.

Forums » Issues » jaxbriggs1290 a problem!

He keeps putting up random actors & images that don't even exist! He's gotta be stopped!

He's ruining my castings!
He is worse than matt2001.
Both him and Matt are getting on my nerves
I know. They both post roles that never make sense anymore. For example: Kristen Li as Janine Melnitz and Amanda Leighton as Winnie Sanderson.
Added the same picture of some random blonde cartoon character that is clearly not either of these characters, and simply wrote "villain" and "goofy" in their character descriptions which are grossly inaccurate if not outright false.

https://mycast.io/stories/the-defenders-season-2/roles/maya-lopez
https://www.mycast.io/stories/beavis-and-butt-head/roles/daria-morgendorffer
I made a story that involved casting Ben for it and he casted some random guy who didn’t even fit the part like look at this https://www.mycast.io/stories/it-1999/roles/ben-hanscom-age-36
Seems he also just wrote "telling stories" in the character description. What is that even supposed to mean?
He keeps putting up random actors & images that don't even exist! He's gotta be stopped!

He's ruining my castings!

No, he's not a problem, he's a great guy...

He liked alot of my picks, unlike you, who dislike my picks, just because they're MY picks...
Fyi, he has been downvoting suggestions that i made for my Persona stories (P2 and P3 respectively). I see that he voted "yes" on some weird and baffling casting suggestions ( like JLo as Frost in MK etc. ). Well, that is until i block him for real when he downvoted one of my casting suggestion for Aigis in my Persona 3 story (it's just getting annoying)
Don't forget the fact that he has a partner in crime too. Both of them downvotes your suggestion for Aigis in your Persona 3 story
That guy also cast non existent people for character roles like Shino Aburame in Naruto etc.
He is worse than matt2001.

Oh him ? Yeah, he's the reason why i locked my Phineas and Ferb story, it'll get crowded with unnecessary casting suggestions made by him.
I know he's worse than me, but you still can't judge another person's account. Of all the times I did something wrong, you blocked me from adding some casting suggestions. If I were you, I'd have you unblock me, as josefran2019 did the same a while earlier. Either that, or I don't know what to say. You did the damage yourself, not me, and HOW IS IT MY FAULT!?!? Every day, I wake up to see that you complain about me doing something bad, as you whine about me spamming your fancasts. I feel like suggesting such actors, as I have every right to fancast as much as you. Everybody makes mistakes, but we can learn from them.
Well, i don't blame you. Everybody makes mistakes sometimes. You're not the one at fault here. The main problem was that guy actually, he's been trying to unbalance my stories and my casting suggestion. after i block him from contributing to one of my stories, he then came back and downvoted a suggestion that i made for the others, so i block him from the account settings. Because i'm afraid that he'll target my other stories along with the suggestions that i've made for them.
Watch out buddy, he might come here anytime. You gotta delete your post after that. You don't want him to go after you again right ?
ikr, he always cast non existent people....this guy's a ****ing joke
And whenever i suggest japanese actors/actresses for a character in my japanese live action adaptation stories, he downvotes it like he knows the character better.
Yeah true. I saw a story about a transformers anime adaptation and he downvotes suggestions of Japanese voice actors.